MENU

Slide

Saturday, February 11, 2006

today woke up
HEN XIANG don't go school leh !
i very sleepy ! hahas.

we went to watch fearless today
IM SUPER SAD !
COS THEY DON'T SERVE CARAMEL POPCORNS AT MARINA SQ. GV ANYMORE !
SOBS. we went there esp just because i said i wanna eat caramel popcorns !!! ='(
it felt really nice, lying on he's chest watching the movie,
with both of he's arms embracing me
it's so so, comfortable =)

I DECIDED ! I WANT a BOUQUET OF 12 ROSES !
cos elaine working as a florist as part time
and she said the 99 roses bouquet look really ugly
hehe, somemore i think it will look ridiculously big and heavy for me if i was to carry it right!
wahahahas. I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY ! SURPRISES SURPRISE !
ROMANTIC SURPRISES !
hahas yeah zhijian, i'd get disposable underwear for him ! LOLSS >.<
i think he'll kill me hehe
i hope for the most romantic v'day i'd ever spend with him.

No comments: